• Drawing up of contracts for salaried employees, casual labor contracts, management and control contracts;
• Maintenance of the employment files of the staff;
• Preparation on a monthly basis of payroll reports and relevant payslips;
• Processing and submission of sick leave forms to the National Social Security Institute;
• Submission of information to the Personal Register and the National Revenue Agency regarding individuals paying social security contributions;
• Drawing up of statements of employment regarding insured length of service and income of staff and statements of remuneration of employees;
• Representing the client before the tax, social security and other administrative authorities in relation to any inspections or audits taking place.